DaringDash 209 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
FierceRainbow
Group Admin

Come here to introduce yourself to other members of the group and say a bit about yourself.
I'm FierceRainbow, admin for the group. I'm a female fan but I prefer to be called a 'Brony' than a 'Pegasister'. I knew I shipped DaringDash since I first saw them walking along together, and the hug only made me more certain. I was looking out for the DaringDash group that was sure to be created, and I wasn't disappointed. I'm already a huge fan and I can't wait to meet new members. :scootangel:

2338155 I am Swirly_Quill, you can call me anything you want. :twilightsmile: As FierceRainbow had said, I started shipping them together after Daring and Rainbow had shared the hug. :rainbowkiss:

daring x dash
Group Admin

Cool I'm the fonder of the group and a male but um I prefer a mare type :twilightblush: you can call me daring or yearling and I've aways shipped them as sisters or mare friends

Sparx Skywriter, veteran of the 4chan pony civil war and now loving fimfic author. I joined the fandom at it's start and took straight to the Rainbow Dash x Spitfire pairing fics. I started by writing my own and it sort of went on from there. MLP is the only fandom I've done any fanfic writing for, and I really enjoy it.

As for Daringdash, I saw this coming once the episode was released, and I'm ready for what may come.

Since I never properly introduced myself, I might as well do it now. Plus, it'll revive this thread. :twilightsmile:

I'm Avox, but you can call me whatever floats your boat. I guess I started shipping DaringDash when I found out that other people shipped it to. I mean, the more ships the merrier, right? I'm looking forward to the day when this group gets really popular and has like ten trillion users (which will hopefully be soon).

Rock on, my fellow DaringDash enthusiasts. :moustache:

Uh, hey, I'm Twilight. I'm a brony too. should I say anything else?
I love daringdash because they both seem to complement each other really well, and, yeah, because I respect Spitfire x Soarin, so when Daring came out, I knew I've found a new partner for Dash. that's about it, i guess...

2541261 Nice to have you here, Twilight! Welcome to the group. :twilightsmile:

Thanks! from what I see, you're really dedicated to this group and trying to keep it afloat. Keep up the good work! I'm sure more will come!

Hi, I'm Cool_Story_Reader but you can call me anything. I like this ship because they look cute together and they are both awesome. :rainbowdetermined2:

FierceRainbow
Group Admin

Welcome all new members.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10