Alicorn Twilight Love 251 members · 539 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
serebii
Group Admin

I probably should have made this thread when I first made this group but things happen. I just wanted to thank all of you for joining the group it means a lot to know I'm not the only one who thinks that twilight being a Alicorn or princess is not a bad thing. now that that's out of the way I wanted to know what all of you thought of the episode daring don't. it came out today and I wanted to hear what everyone thought on the episode.:twilightsmile:

2335443 Pretty good despite Daring Do being a bit of a prick, I can understand that she's been through a lot and like lots of action heros has learned that you can never truly trust anyone because they'll either get in the way or betray you. Loved the ship tease moment between her and Ahuizotol, just watch as the fans write crack ships for the two.

serebii
Group Admin

2335965 your right that's going to be a thing now. other then daring Do being somewhat of a prick. something else I notice is the mane 6 where just looking in the window while daring Do was being attacked by 3 ponies that seemed out of character for them.

Comment posted by serebii deleted Dec 8th, 2013

2336302 Well Daring Do had already pretty much ordered them out and from the looks of things Daring Do was doing fine for a while. Even if they had gotten involved they'd likely only succeed in ticking off Daring Do.

serebii
Group Admin

2336333 even so someone like applejack would help regardless of if that person wanted help or not.

2336612 Well look at from their perspective, how would you feel if you saw someone like Harrison Ford suddenly reinacting for real a stunt from one of their movies, revealing they were actually a character thought to be fictional. You'd be shocked, and thus you wouldn't think to do anything other then just stand there and stare.

serebii
Group Admin

2336641 I don't want to accept that:facehoof: but you do make a good point. I can understand that with Rainbow Dash and Twilight but I don't think that's the case with the others because nothing ever said they read theses books. for example Rainbow Dash and twilight are talking about daring do and the others have no idea what their talking about. maybe pinkie did but who knows shes pinkie.

2336298 Bystander effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bystander_effect
psychology.about.com/od/socialpsychology/a/bystandereffect.htm

I don't blame em too much, but I'm surprised that the other dude didn't notice the mane 6 peeping through the window when he walked in on the fight

I feel a strange urge to ship him and Daring Do. They sound like they have some history together, and by the looks of it, he's the reason she doesn't trust anyone. Or was I the only one who caught that.

2336298 2335965

Watch his review of the episode. He's an amazing analyst.

serebii
Group Admin

2344386 ok he answered all my questions your right this was a great episode.:twilightblush:

Victory!
Watch his reviews for any of the episodes you're kinda iffy on, like you were for this episode. I guarantee you, he'll answer almost everyone if your questions ^^

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11