Alternate Mane 6 508 members · 156 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Just putting it out there. Considering the fact that there are various alternate fan-universes where there were different elements of harmony, has anyone ever considered the interesting aspects of having them become a unified Multiversal force?

Like the Citadel of Rick's from Rick and Morty, only actually competent.

I have to admit, the idea DOES have a ton of potential. I mean:

The canon Mane Six plus the Power Ponies (from a universe where they end up becoming the bearers of the Elements of Harmony), the Rainbooms, versions from MOST of the alternate time lines created by Starlight's attempt to stop the Rainboom (albeit from some point in time AFTER the incidents Twilight arrived at got fixed by the locals), the Pillars (from a universe where they and Stygian talked out their issues BEFORE Stygian became the Pony of Shadows) and the Element bearers from who knows how many universes that are represented on this very group, all allied together against villains and monsters too powerful for any one group of Element Bearers to handle alone.

In addition, it might be kind of funny to see the Flipverse Spike's (i.e. in HIS universe, he is the pony and Twilight is the dragon) reaction to meeting the Lunaverse and Manehattanverse Trixies (i.e. seeing two universes where his colthood bully is one of the main heroes) and all of the PONY versions of Twilight.

Or the Mane Six in general reactions to universes where their tribes are altered (i.e. Rainbow and Pinkie are unicorns, Twilight and Applejack are pegasi and Rarity and Fluttershy are earth ponies, just to provide an example from Hopeful Ink Hoof)

Or the Mane Six seeing a universe where adult versions of the Cutie Mark Crusaders and the Cake Twins as well as an older Spike are the bearers of the Elements of Harmony and THEY are all still fillies.

Not to mention Twilight and Applejack's reactions to seeing universes where their big brothers are two of the bearers of the Elements of Harmony.

Or what have you.

Anyway, LOTS of potential.

comicfan616
Group Admin

Actually, there already is a story like that. It's called Mutiversal Harmony by RK_Striker_JK_5.

Well, yeah. But that's just ONE Element Bearer from EACH universe. THIS would be ALL of the Element Bearers from those universes AND MORE.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4