Alternate Mane 6 508 members · 156 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

This is an idea I've been thinking about for a while. Unfortunately, I lack the time and inspiration to do it myself, but anybody who likes the idea enough is more than welcome to do it:

"My Little Non-Pony" (I admit I might have gotten the title idea from one of Hopeful Ink Hoof's blog titles)

In this Alternate Universe, ALL of the Element Bearers are sentient beings that are NOT equines.

For example:

Spike (in this universe, he was hatched and raised by somebody OTHER than a pony [author's choice who hatched and raised him], but still retains his mostly good nature and his loyalty): Bearer of the Element of Loyalty.

Thorax (in this universe, he actually left Chrysalis's hive MANY years before her attempted invasion and learned he can get FAR more love by earning it and doing A LOT of good deeds): Bearer of the Element of Friendship/Magic

Discord (in this universe, his shenanigans were toned down enough to be not only harmless [he has a rule in his game about never harming his players either physically or mentally and another rule about always giving his players a real chance to win {I will admit, I got the idea for that from Tatsorou's "Displaced Adoption" story "Order and Chaos"}], but also quite funny, while still being JUST chaotic enough to keep him sustained, so there was never a need to turn him into stone in the first place): Bearer of the Element of Laughter

Iron Will: Bearer of the Element of Honesty

Gabrielle "Gabby" Griffon: Bearer of either the Element of Kindness or the Element of Generosity (the author can decide which one)

Plus one other non-equine of the author's choice as the remaining Element.

Also, either Sombra, Tirek or the Windigos will be the lead-off villain in this series (depending on the author's choice)

So any takers?

So...

My Little Phoney?

comicfan616
Group Admin

6067561 I honestly can't decide if that's clever or just rude. "Rudely clever" perhaps?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3