Twispike Kingdom 1,154 members · 730 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Yo bros! This thread is for the preparation of the latest 'Twilight and Spike' writing contest!

If anyone would like to be a judge post a comment below or PM me!

If anyone would like to donate for the winners pot (money/art or story commissions) post a comment below or PM me!

This contest will be running coincide with the "Twilight and Spike" Groups contest!

5838529 W-w-when is it?!?! :raritystarry::raritystarry::raritystarry: Tellmetellmetellme!!

5838591 well, we need judges and prizes first! afterwords the judges will begin discussions for the submissions date and other things.

Im hoping for a week from now.

Can i please judge for this contest?

A qoute on some responsibilities of a judge.

not many but off the top of my head, take part in discussions regarding: possible contest prompt, first impressions on a contest entry when the stories do come out, a light story review(we're not expecting a full on analysis, just a few paragraphs on your opinion on the grammer, plot and characterization etc.)
A discord, or skype account is preferable for easy contact, but fimfictions messages does its purpose. More points will be discussed when the actual contest comes.

Would you be able to do these?

I may be willing to judge. I am willing to participate in discussions, offer impressions, and review stories.

I can do all these. I don't have either a skype or a discord account.
But, i do have this fimfic account.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7