The largest collab EVER. 10 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

So apparently I won the final poll. Yay! Now there's only one problem; what are we going to call this thing? I didn't think it'd be fair if I just slapped a name on it without asking everyone else, so yeah. What do you guys think we should call it?

On a side note, I also think we should get a list of everyone's characters and all that before we start, not relevant to this, but just an idea. Sound good?

JDunk1971
Group Contributor

How about "The Life of Brain"?

As for my OC, Jenks the bookseller. A quietly snarky bookseller who tends to fade into the background, but fate will soon ensure he has no way to do so.

How about, "HOW DID ALL THESE PEOPLE GET HERE" my OC is Fox, he kinda stays to the Everfree forest. Hes sort of a loner, but he's kinda clingy when he meets a good friend

Those are both interesting titles, though for future reference can we use the reply button please? Just to make it easier for me to know somebody posted here. As for your OC's, both seem very interesting. I'm going to assume they're human, but slap me if I'm wrong.

SLAP... HOW DARE YOU ASSUME

lol yep, although i could implement an age changing pendant that would provide interesting, yet not Mary-sue-ish levels of OP he would be able to change this age between 15 and 25. (or his current age, and ten years after.) He would only be able to change when doing some random thing. his main age would be at 15 and go up. the age transformation would only last 72 hours.

AuTiSm
Group Admin

My OC: A successful bank robber and drug cartel boss. He should probably be one of the main enemies. His name is Ian Jones.
The name: I'm not quite sure...

TheNextGamer
Group Admin

I dunno. My OC could be... a human from the 1900s, with advance technology from the 3000s, and the belt of batman. Master of gizmos, eccentric, fancy as fuck, yet also easily scared in the face of danger, but will not run away if it means abandoning a friend. Also, he sucks at shooting things, and can't hit or swing for shit. BUT, if your transportal machine from the 3000s is on the fritz, he could PROBABLY fix it up...

Probably.

2514861 are you still accepting authors into the collab?

2549553 Charlie, the PTS suffering, THC inhaling ex-Marine, FORECON division, loyal to a fault, high as can be. Keeps a full combat set in his closet in case of another civil war (He's on his own side!) including several things from his friends he made over in Israel.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9