Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

This is for a non MLP project. I can't think of a name for a nihilistic fallen God. Here's the story:

A group of beings from one dimension escape Ito a blank one after theirs is ravaged by Cthulu esque beings called the Elder Things. After that another set of beings enters the same dimension, escaping the same problem. One of the gods, who's name I don't have at this moment, beings to suffer from PTSD and begins researching other dimensions and makes a discovery. The Elder Things not only inhabit other dimensions, but have apparently originated from the first dimension; Dimension Prime. As he researches, he believes that if Dimension Prime is destroyed, it'll kill all Elder Things and end their reigns for good. His fellow gods and goddess point out that this could also destroy all existence everywhere; though he protests that he has a spell that could shield them so life can begin again. They decide the risk isn't worth it and that the spell may not even work. Crushed, he corrupts their followers and begins a war in heaven scenario; needless to say he's defeated.

As punishment, they give him a "mortal" form, ((He's bound to a form that won't age, get sick, and is invulnerable)) and banish him to the surface of the world they rule over, hoping that spending time among mortals will teach him life's values. It however backfires royally. He comes to despise mortals and, while researching dimensions again, makes an even more shocking discovery. A pattern emerges with the Elder Things in each dimension; while there are Elder Things in Dimension Prime, they didn't spread outwards to others; Elder Things in other dimensions are born in their respective dimension. And there's only one cause for them to be born; mortals, specifically Humans. He realizes that there's no point to mortal existence or to restart things; for the Elder Things to die, all life and creation must die as well.

Now he was a god of magic and has two post-fall identities; Nihilus and Yorick. I need a pre-fall name.

Can anyone throw a couple of suggestions my way?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1