The Character Creation and Writing Academy 140 members · 112 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I've been writing this for a few weeks and I've hit a wall in my story in more ways than one. I feel like the quality of my writing has dropped, I'm not getting out as much as I was, and I feel like my characters aren't themselves, just objects I can manipulate to fit the scene which changes their personality and doesn't keep it stable.

I've tried making character graphs, looking at scenes in different ways, going back and rereading my work to see what I could change, but nothing is working to an effective level.

I've linked my Gdoc Version of the story which has some planning on it in regards to scenes and such, as well as my current chapters and an unreleased one.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

~InfiniteZero

2267015 I'll lend you a hand as best I can. Character personalities and the like are a thing that I seem to be fairly good with, so I'll take a look and see what I can do.

EDIT: Or I would if Gdoc would let me, it seems that you need to give me permission to look at it, and gave me a button to send a request for that. I sent the request under the email address c.fleury97@gmail.com if it shows you that, just email me or let me know on here if and when you get to that, alright?

2267049>>2267396

I've given you permission to view the document, Crackshot. SwordSymphony, did you want permission as well?

Also, thank you both.

~InfiniteZero

I may be able to do something. However, my specialty is riffing things. :twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5