A Helping Hoof 73 members · 455 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Bateman66
Group Admin

Hey, ummm, whoever's reading this, I just want to elaborate that this group may start out a bit...off considering I really don't know how all of this works, but hopefully we can figure this out and really get the group moving. So yeah, thanks for joining up with us and hopefully we can get up and running! :pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by Carl the near dead deleted Nov 27th, 2013

alright, so I think that step one would be to allow stories to be posted. I have tried, but I cannot put my story up so as to get the feedback.

the most recent help group that I went to (where I helped everyone, and noone helped me) had a 'post a thread for every story' type deal, which made everything neat and tidy. perhaps we ape that?

Bateman66
Group Admin

2255496 Alrighty, I changed the folder settings to allow "users" to post stories so I hoped that solved what was up with folder. Also, I'll get on making separate folders to everything as you suggested. I do have a question though, is there anyway one could regulate what stories get posted? As I said, I wanted to keep low-viewed stories on the radar but I'm not particularly sure how to regulate or delete stories which don't fit the folder.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3