Sibling Story Stockpile 130 members · 95 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

1. Story name: Fate must be Cruel only to the Kind

2. By: Fluttercheer

3. Suggested folders: Background and O.C. siblings (The siblings aren't OCs, they both live in Equestria, are seen in the show and fairly popular background ponies)

4. Summary: I'm hesitant about putting spoilers here. A big motivation behind the fic is to make the two background ponies it is about more popular because one of them is in urgent need of it and the other one shouldn't even get there where he is in urgent need of it and because they have a lot of potential.
If a potential reader of the fic is too curious and unhides the spoiler tag, he might get discouraged from reading the fic at all by having been spoiled, which ruins the goal I have with it. So I would like to keep this vague.
Basically, it's about Crackle Pop and his little sister Chirpy Hooves, as well as about Derpy, who is the big sister of both of them.
Crackle Pop's special talent is to destroy dreams, not the ones a pony has at night during sleep, but their ambitions. The problem is, this special talent has a life of its own and he can't control it, so he not only ends up destroying the bad dreams of evil ponies, but also good dreams of nice ponies.
When this leads to it that he destroys a longtime dream his little sister has, both of them suffer from this occurence.
From there, I would like to keep it vague. But the fic meets the criteria; there are no (actual) fights between them, Chirpy does not end up hating him and they remain as good siblings as they were before the event.

5. Why the story belongs here: The whole fic is basically a testament to it how much Crackle Pop loves his little sister and what he is willing to put up with for her.

6. Evidence: Pretty much everywhere in the fic.

7. Why it should not: Absolutely nothing.

8. Evidence: -

9. Additional notes: -

Dancewithknives
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3