Sibling Story Stockpile 130 members · 95 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

1. Apples Don't Fall Far From The Tree

2. BronyDad

3. Apple Family

4. The Cutie Mark Crusaders try once again to obtain their cutie marks, with disastrous consequences. Applejack rescues them, but ends up stranded deep within the Everfree Forest. Apple Bloom, while facing the guilt of what she has done, eventually finds a newfound pride in her family as she steps up to take her sister's place, meanwhile, Applejack finds the strength she needs through her memories of her family and friends to survive overwhelming odds.

5. The story is about the love between Applejack and Apple Bloom, and how, even when they are forced apart, it does not weaken or waver.

6. Evidence? Celestia's mane! It would be easier to tell you where there isn't evidence.... The first mention of Applejack's feelings for Apple Bloom is toward the beginning of Chapter 3, when she recalls walking her little sister to the schoolhouse for her very first day of school, and the sadness she feels at realizing that the little filly is growing up. From there, it is in abundance in chapters 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, and 11.

7. I create Applejack's background, and this involves sad memories of her parents, and the accident that claims their lives. In her grief, she leaves the farm and her family behind (here I work in the small bit of background we see in The Cutie Mark Chronicles).

8. Chapter 9 is titled Old Scars, and the entire chapter is about Applejack's backstory. It fully covers all of her pain, and why she leaves her family.

Thank you for your time!

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

3401020 ill get to this when i have more time, okay?

3403495 Sounds good!

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

3401020 not bad, accepted and moved.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5