Sibling Story Stockpile 130 members · 95 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Dancewithknives
Group Admin

I was waiting for the admins to fix the blackout, but I think that they aren't going to change anything. Anyway, I am going to make this topic for the hell of it.

As the title goes, what are your favorite siblings in Media, MLp or Not.

MLP wise, I like Sweetie Belle and Rarity the most, because they are the most genuine of all of them. Personally, Shining and Twilight are hardly never on together, and when they are Shining is always a 5th wheel, and Applejack and Applebloom is kinda... dull. Other than that, I can relate to Sweetie Belle in that she is living in the shadow of a successful sibling and doesn't act like a complete bitch like some other pair of characters...

Fullmetal Alchemist, and Brotherhood:

This show is like an orgy of Sibling Love. There's Ed and AL, the Islamic Jewish Ishbalan Children Theo and Rick, Scar and his Brother, Prisoner 48 and his brother, and best of all Alex Louis Armstrong and his family:

Armstrong is a fuckin Boss... until we meet his sister in Brotherhood and realize that the Ice Queen is the Friggin Hoss of Bosses!

Oh, and Al and Ed's Mom is a fucking MILTH.

Debra and Dexter Morgan:

Chances are, if you are too far into ponyland, then you haven't seen Dexter before. But if you have, then good for you. Deb and Dexter are related through law, because Harry Morgan adopted Dexter. And, their psyches clash so much, Dexter is incredibly introverted and alone, while Debra is outgoing and loud... Its just too awesome. Of course the writers dropped the ball in season 7 with the shrink fucking Deb's mind up and convincing her that she loved Dexter, but luckily that never lasted or developed into anything... thank god.

Oh, and cover your ears, because with famous quotes like "Shit a brick and fuck me with it." and my favorite "You can't just take a week of and go to Buttfuck, Nebraska in the middle of a murder investigation!", Deb's got a worse pottymouth than I do.:

Johnny and Vince from Entourage:

Just watch the show, Its awesome.

The Brothers of Destruction:

Fuck Brock Lessnar, He's a pussy.

and Ill probably update this when I think of more:

*clears throat* BADASSERY IS PASSED DOWN THE ARMSTRONG LINE FOR GENERATIONS!!!!

Bite me. Still true, Badassery is passed down

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

3363738 well, im related to Leif Erickson, and I dont have women piled up at my feet.

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

Christ this makes me sad....

Ill go on then.

Murl and Durl Dixon walking dead.

Its a brother team of racist moonshining hicks from Georgia... Reminds me of my extended family.

3363546 In MLP: it's gotta be Celestia and Luna, no doubt. Their relationship is so painfully beautiful. They've been through so much together, and yet, they still share an amazing bond. It's both adorable and heart-wrenching. Outside of the ponies, I really like Regina and Zelena from Once Upon a Time and I grew up adoring the relationship of Chucky and Kimi from Rugrats.

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

3370598 Chucky had a sibling?

3371473 Step-sibling. You never saw Rugrats in Paris?

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

3372861 i dont think so.

Rainbow Dash and Scoots

Sonic and Tails- because I love the two and they can have some genunine love in AOSTH.

and of course...

SAM AND DEAN (Seasons 1-5, season 9 can go and bite me for all I care)

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

3373533 i havent seen that show. Mind explaining?

Im surprised nobody said Mario and Luigi...

Im surprised i forgot these two:

Supernatural is a show about the two brothers who go off and stop crimes involving monster, demons, and gods. Season 1-5 is here most of the character, heart, and fun is. Season 9 on the other hand, feels like a different show. The love is gone and one of the brothers says something that goes agains everything I believe in

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

3374678 surprised you never mentioned Ed and Al.

Well, you already did. I didn't want to repeat what others have said

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

3375521 someone else may have a different reason.

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

The McCall Brothers, Ray, Thomas Jr, and William.

Now, this game is odd. Its a prequel to an average game. Nobody saw this as being a good thing, and after that, Call Of Juarez the Cartel was shit, so its odd that such a shining great game is held down by mediocrity.

In short, if you have a ps3 or a 360, buy Bound In Blood, the story is engaging, gunplay is excellent, voice work is superb, and graphics are fucking outstanding. And best of all it should be in the bargain bin for less than 20 bucks if you buy it.

Anyway, the story with the brothers is a live example of life's greatest lesson, Bros before Hoes. Ray and Thomas defect from the confederacy in order to save their youngest brother and mother. When that slides, they take billy and go west to start new. The brothers feel authentic with their trash talk, stories, idle in game chat with each other as well as their descent into hating one and other because of a no good hoe.

So, i love Ray and Tommy, and if you don't like it then I got one thing for ya,

"There's just summmthn wrong with that summbitch."

Lets not forget mabel and dipper pines from gravity falls. Also maud and pinkie,

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19