TF/TG 2,253 members · 817 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Skaltrox Defiance Knight and I are working on a collab for his story, Lavender Heart, where a group of friends ends up becoming anthro versions of the Mane 6 (and possibly adding Spike and Starlight Glimmer later on).  Anypony want to help?
I set up my contribution to the google docs as honestashleyjsmith@gmail.com (aka Applejack's email for the story).  Twilight Sparkle also set up her email as well.
We need Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy, and possibly Spike and Starlight Glimmer. 

Sadly I don't write. But It sounds good.
Keep me posted on how the story is progressing.
I'll be sure to read it when it comes out.

5752986 It has 4 chapters by the author, whose main character becomes anthro Twilight Sparkle (with her wings and horn. I created a ch. 5 with my character becoming anthro Applejack.

well, we need Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Fluttershy, and Spike to round the core characters for the next chapters will focus on AJ and Twilight looking for the others among their friends in school who show an aspect of the elements they will soon wield. We have Loyalty (Rainbow Dash), Laughter (Pinkie Pie), Generosity (Rarity), and Kindness (Fluttershy). Spike will be showing up in a future chapter and the setting is in high school (much like Equestria Girls with anthro ponies). So, maybe we can have Sunset Shimmer or even Trixie and Starlight eventually.

Plus there is a shadowy element called the Brony Analysts. They have been contacting our heroes and giving them (more specifically Twilight) clues such as finding the elements of harmony (which twilight is tasked to keep safe).

My friend, The Blue EM2 wrote his story with his character becoming the anthro version of Babs Seed. entitled One Bad Apple (like her debut episode).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5