Warriors of Equestria 1,781 members · 1,454 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Well since Star Wars was bought by Disney. Do you know what that means? Opening opportunity for the Galactic Empire to take new worlds and realms into its fold. While they're assembling their forces, they sent scouts ahead to gather information. The Rebellion is not a threat at this time so the Empire is free to conquer.

Using both Legends/Cannon for the Galactic Empire, would the worlds of Disney stand, if not, how long would it take for them to fall?
Also, to make things more interesting, who would willingly side with the Empire or submit easily and who would continue to resist against the Empire?

(Marvel, 20th Century Fox, and any other bought by Disney does not count.)(Except Pixar possibly)

The Empire would be consumed by Heartless.

Disney won’t stand a chance, the Empire will orbital bomb them to a lava planet.

Honestly, I don't think they even need to do that. Just send one star destroyer over a planet, blow up a town with orbital bombardment, and boom, the entire sector would surrender.

Which I think would be some since some Disney movies like Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty are based on french tales.:trollestia:

Well it would work if Disney was planet wide.

Just send a DS-100 model Death Star and destroy it (Heh heh)

Heartless are part Square Enix, so they don't count unless you also use augments, whatever is in Arkham Knight, Lara Croft, Goblin Slayer and of course, Final Fantasy.

Um 90% of Kingdom Hearts are Disney Worlds.

Yeah, but there are also many characters of Final Fantasy and the magic system is very similar to FFs.

Yes but what I'm saying is Sora has visted many Disney Worlds. In fact there isn't a Final Fantasy world in Kingdom Hearts, so they could easily bump into Sora during his world hoping.In temrs of worlds KH is very Disney.

Someday, Disney will realize that making Sora visit Mushroom Kingdom or Gotham City will get them millions as long as they're willing to share.

I don't know, it would a shame if all that resources, population, and very good strategic positions would just go to waste for the Empire. I'm sure the Emperor would think of many useful things for the new worlds.

Good point, just kidnapped mickey mouse for his entertainment.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12