Warriors of Equestria 1,781 members · 1,454 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hello, I am Gojirasaurus. I have a few story ideas I think you guys would like. Feel free to write them yourselves, and if you wanna add your own stories, feel free to do so!

Knight of Legion; The Warden, the sword and shield of the innocent. The protector of our people, he is the one who fights for honor in battle and to protect his kingdom. Slaying the unholy, protector of the innocent, the demons and enemies quiver before the Warden. They are known to be the hand of God, and others have the honor to fight with or against them. But, one Warden traveled to another world to protect their people. Well...tiny horses, not actual people. Ponies? He is their friend, in any case, and must protect them from an ancient threat. (For Honor crossover.)

Here there be Monsters; All the man wanted to do is buy a game, and now he is in a strange world with talking horses. Becoming one of the games massive monsters called Goliath, he is stumbling in his new body to try and find a way home, while hiding from the Ponies. Accused of a crime he did not commit, he comes to find that not all these Ponies are trouble, befriending a yellow Pegasus and a baby dragon. Can this pacifistic monster protect them from the real monster, or will he succumb and become the monster everyone wants him to be? (Evolve crossover.)

The Last of Us; Shining Armor was a military man, through and through. Protecting his country and his home, something horrible has happened and he is in the middle of it. Twenty years have passed since then, cities being overgrown, a fungus taking over Men and Women and turn them into monsters, and he is protecting the zone of a safe haven. This all changes when his old friend, Dusk Shine, entrusted him with a teenaged girl who is immune to the fungus. Traveling across the country with this talkative girl, he must find his wife, Celestia, Luna, and his little sister to make a cure and end this nightmare.

The Last Guardian; Spike was, by no means, a violent dragon. Having grown into an adult, he works in the castle, squeezing into hallways helping Twilight with her Princess work. One day, Sweetie Belle is kidnapped by a fur covered dragon, and Spike rushes to save her, ignoring the others help. When he is captured, he and Sweetie Belle must work together to climb ancient ruins, race across dilapidated bridges, defend themselves from cursed armor, and fight the fur covered dragon. Little do they know, something much more sinister is behind these walls, and it may link to the fur covered dragon's strange behavior. (Fur covered dragon is one of Trico's species.)

I am the Force; When a hyperactive malfunction sends a crew of Clones and a Jedi years in the future on an undiscovered world, they become friends with the inhabitants. However, not everyone is overjoyed at the news of surviving Clones and a Jedi, and soon the Empire has tracked them onto this planet. Confused and protective of their new hooved friends, the Jedi and his small army of Clones fight off the onslaught of Stormtroopers.

Prometheus; When spaceships are invented, Ponies rush to find colonizable worlds, quickly building a galactic community, peaceful and harmonious. However, when a crew of Ponies lands on the planet LV-429, they quickly learn the galaxy is not as safe as it seems. Battling an ancient race who seems bent on their destruction and dealing with a malfunctioning bot, they try to get off of the world in on piece.

Alien Covenant; The only survivor of Prometheus and her bot find the ancient races homeworld, discovering technology so advanced, it may jump them several centuries forward in the future. However, a new ship, the Serenity, lands on a mysterious planet that supports life. Awe and happiness turn into fear and terror when they find a monster, so deadly, it would make a dragon blanch in fear.

Alien; Garble and his crew on the Forerunner, pick up a distress beacon of unknown origin. Scrambling to go save these beings in trouble, they instead find the Engineers, long dead, a flight recorder from a forgotten ship, and a perfect killing machine.

Alien Isolation; Spike is sent by his friend, Princess Ember, to find out what happened to Garble and his missing crew. Spike and his crew get a tip, and fly towards it, finding themselves of the space station, the derelict Vast Sea, they soon find that some things should never be discovered, and rush to escape the station that is tearing itself apart.

Let me know what you think of these ideas, anyone is free to write them out if they like. Write down your own ideas if you want to.

5925162 Why not? I really wanted to spread some ideas around, since I don't have time to write these.

5925339 Thanks! I prefer The Last Guardian one myself.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5