We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders 343 members · 1,766 stories
Comments ( 360 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 360

My name is Sonic Bass, AKA DJ-KITSUN3. Ask me anything from music to my thoughts.:twilightsmile:

2156869Ummmmmm............:twilightoops:

I am a DJ who tries to beat Vinyl in a DJ battle in my story. So I talk about music with her, even though we haven't met yet. :unsuresweetie:
You got that right Sonic. Lets drop the bass
Sup PON3. Ready for the Battle?

This is probebly going to end up as a music thread.

Comment posted by CutieMarkCrusaders deleted Nov 25th, 2013

2157243 Ah, a fellow musician. Nice to meet you. I am Octavia Melody, cellist and radio personality.

Actually, it's quite odd that I'm meeting you here. I didn't see you at this year's Manehattan Music Festival. Although considering that most of this year's festival consisted of some maniac trying to hold every musician in Equestira hostage, maybe it's a good thing you missed it.

Sorry, I'm rambling. I suppose I should ask you a question. Um, where in Equestria are you from, exactly?

2243818 Canterlot, but I left at a young age for personal reasons. all will be explained in my origin story. If I finish it soon.

So. my first Song for this partial thread is a tribute to Doctor Whooves, "Stuck In Time" by The Living Tombstone And Bronyfied.
And as a special treat, Happy Hearths Warming from Sonic Bass, Vinyl Scratch, and the entire crew here at Kitsun3 Radio.:twilightsmile: Back to you Crusaiders.

I've been hearing a rumor about Big Mac liking Vinyl. Maybe she should ask him?

Hold on. Vinyl, do you like Big Mac? I thought you were with Octavia?
Huh. *Takes off headphones* Do I like Big Mac? Never thought of him like that. But now that I think about it, he is strong and cute. And no. I'm not with Tavi... yet. So hard to choose.
Now here is your song for you entertainment. "Hearths Warming Eve" by "Evening Star". Happy Belated Hearths Warming everypony.

Thanks!

Here's my retu-

EXTERMINATE!!!

Shit! Why do Daleks have to show up every few seconds when I get into an important discussion?! Anyways, gotta go!

(Do you actually have Vinyl? Did you ask for her?)

2476083 ...

Well, that's good to know, Vinyl. I'll just, be over here. *sighs*

2478453 Hey Sonic, Would you mind getting getting a few drinks for us?
Sure. I'll get some cider. *Walks out*
Whats wrong Tavi? You can tell me anything. We're best freinds, right?

2478478 Right. Friends. Of, course we are. *sighs* Vinyl, when you said we're not together yet, what exactly were you implying? Just, be honest with me.

2478542 Tavi, we're best freinds but I have come realise that I have feelings for you. I just wasn't sure how you felt and was scared to ask. I hope this doesn't change anything. I can't see myself with out you. Please don't hate me.

2478585 Hate you? Vinyl, I always had a feeling that was the case. And well, I feel the same way. You always stand up for me when I need it, you're fun to be around, and I know you're just a regular old sweetheart. Even if you do have odd ways of expressing your affection.

My, I'm rather embarrassed right now. I'm glad we're alone to share this mo-

2478512 *hears the knock at the door* Ugh, shazbot.

"Hello?" A voice says in response.

2478648 Its just Sonic with some drinks. I asked him to get us some. *walks over to the door* Thanks Sonic. I'll see you at work later.
No problem. I'll leave the Ask thread to you for now. And Vinyl, in my opinion you and Octavia make a great couple.
Thanks Sonic. *walks back to Octavia with drinks* You were saying Tavi?

2478715 Vinyl, are you sure you didn't hear, that? I think somepony else is at the door.

Big Macintosh steps in. "Hope Ah'm not interruptin anything."

Big Mac? What are you going here? And I thought I locked the door?

2479097 Uh, sure. Speak your mind dude. I mean if that's OK with Tavi.

2479085 You basicly take a speaker, and go find Screwball. She made it for me after she went to one of my concerts. Same with my dishwasher.

"Have yah heard the rumors?" Mac says nervously.

"Well.. They're true."

2479269 I'm privy to a lot of rumors, Mr. Macintosh. You have to be more specific.

2479296 He is talking about the rumor that I have a crush on him Tavi. I'm sorry Big Mac. Your cute and all, but I like Tavi more. I'm sorry. Are you going to be OK?

"Well, it's alright." Mac says calmly, even though it's obvious he feels a bit sad.

(Maybe just a little hug or a tiny kiss?)

My laptop died so I'm using my tablet for now till I can charge it. That's why I'm not using colors for text.

2479687 I'm, dreadfully sorry, Mr. Macintosh. It's just that, well, Vinyl is special to me, and I deeply care for her. You understand, right?

2479748 2479770 You alright big guy? You look a little down.

"Ah don't know what to say." Macintosh responds.

2479748 Its alright. I may not be the one for you, but I'm sure you will find somepony. After all, you are nice, strong, reliable, and cute. Try Cherily. She is nice and might I say hot. But not as hot as you Tavi.

"Okay then." Macintosh says as he turns.

(At least give him a hug.)

2487790 Hey Mac. *Glomps Big Mac* For all its worth, if I wasn't with Tavi you would be my first pick. Now go and live life. Now where did Tavi go?

"Ah don't know." Macintosh says with a strong blush on his face. The stallion leaves, feeling rather fulfilled, but then he turns around and asks, "Can we just be friends? Not coltfriend and marefriend, just friends?"

2487985 Sure, I would be honored. Hey, if you need a DJ, call me. I work on the house for friends. *hugs Big Mac* See you around.

Macintosh blushes again as he walks off.

2479748 Hey Tavi, you OK? You've been really quiet over there. Is this about what I said?

2489815 I'm, fine. It's just that, well, I can't help but feel like a heel. And I know I shouldn't, but... *sighs* Why must things be so complicated?

2490064 That's just how life is Tavi. And your the furthest thing from a heel. The reason I fell for you is because you've always been there for me. From the time one of my biggest concerts got canceled and you helped me through it, to the time I drank my weight in cider with Neon and Sonic and you came and got me from the station.*hugs Octavia* Never feel bad about yourself. It makes me feel bad.

2490403 Th-thank you, Vinyl. I'll always be there for you, no matter what. Heck, somepony has to be. *returns Vinyl's hug* And I'm glad you're there for me, too.

2490576 Thanks Tavi. Now before I got to work let's listen to one of my favorite songs of yours. "Octavia" by "Evening Star".

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 360