We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders 343 members · 1,766 stories
Comments ( 60 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 60

2172775 ...wait, what?! :raritydespair: My Boutique, my beautiful, beautiful Boutique! How could you?!

"Oh, you just realized that it was destroyed? And only after I told you? Plus, I fell out of a plane, so it isn't my fault that I happened to be up here." I deadpan.

2177811 But ... I'm sorry, but how exactly does one just simply fall out of a plane?

"Open cargo door." I deadpan again.

2178014 Well... I'm dreadfully sorry that you had to undergo such a traumatic experience, but until I find myself a place to stay for the night, I'm afraid I can't help you.

Comment posted by CutieMarkCrusaders deleted Nov 25th, 2013

2156069 Hello, Rarity. It's Spitfire here. Remember me from the Best Young Flyer competition a while back? I certainly remember you. For the record, you've got a mean left hook.

Anyway, I don't wanna talk about that. Just know that I've put that incident behind me. However, I want to clear the air about something. See, a while back, there was this rumor going around in Canterlot about Rainbow Dash being the trainer of the Wonderbolts. It quickly died out, but from what I understand, that rumor came from you. Out of curiosity, what possessed you to say that? I mean, I'm not mad or anything; the rumor was quickly debunked. I just want to know why you'd lie so brazenly about your friend. We both know that Rainbow Dash isn't a Wonderbolt yet.

2251072 Yes, that. *nervous laugh* I do hope you'll forgive me for that incident.

And... as for the rumor, well, I - I had my reputation on the line there, and I certainly didn't want to seem like a nopony. :duck:

I was, after all, surrounded by the most elite of Canterlot. I couldn't just say that I was some mare with big dreams from a small town, could I? That would seem quite pathetic.

I do apologize if I ruffled your feathers... not literally speaking, of course.

2253976 Well, that's pretty strange. Because according to Rainbow Dash's dossier, she was knighted by Princess Celestia herself after the return of Discord. Also there's the Best Young Flyer competition I mentioned. Why didn't you mention those things? They're really nothing to sneeze at.

But like I said, I'm not mad about that. The rumor was quickly debunked, so no harm done. I was just curious is all. Plus, one of the cadets thought it would be a good idea to make a bet with me saying that I couldn't talk to you without blowing up in your face. Needless to say, somepony is gonna be put on KP for a week.

2254808 Yes, well, it was a spur of the moment statement. I do admit that sometimes I don't think before I speak - but then again, don't we all from time to time?

And it's completely fine for you to be curious about that. I assure you that I was, in no way, trying to infiltrate your team. :raritywink:

Little Horn, a friend of Sweetie belle's (tan filly, brown mane and tail) "Rarity, I was following up on my father's investigation of the Fire Ruby Theft. I'm a Junior detective at Third Eye Investigations Detective Agency. I found some clues around your shop, and my investigations team discovered the Diamond Dogs had stolen your Fire Ruby!

You want us to gather some ponies and bring the ruby back to you?

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 60