The Sympathy for Background Ponies Society 396 members · 999 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I just left this idea over at The Idea Exchange. I know the characters mentioned get a lot of stories already (okay, maybe not Minuette as often), but still.

It kind of sounds like it had the potential to be a "Bill & Ted" or "Time Squad" kind of adventure with Minuette leading a team of background ponies to set right what once went wrong.

One thing I've noticed is that Cotton Cloudy tends to be a unicorn filly in Twilight's flashbacks (S2E3, S2E25, S3E15) but a Pegasus filly the rest of the time (including S1E23 flashbacks). Did the unicorn filly grow up so she's now an adult, or is she "part of the club" as it were?

It kind of sounds like it had the potential to be a "Bill & Ted" or "Time Squad" kind of adventure with Minuette leading a team of background ponies to set right what once went wrong.

Sort of like that.

One thing I've noticed is that Cotton Cloudy tends to be a unicorn filly in Twilight's flashbacks (S2E3, S2E25, S3E15) but a Pegasus filly the rest of the time (including S1E23 flashbacks). Did the unicorn filly grow up so she's now an adult, or is she "part of the club" as it were?

I would say, if she's always a filly in flashbacks, and an adult in the "present" of the story, then her changing pony type is a different problem, and one that Minuette shares, actually. it's just probably unrelated.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3