The Mean Six: Elements of Disharmony 173 members · 22 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

I don't really think Cranky Doodle would be the Evil type lol and I'm going to be honest I dont think I can take the Diamond Dogs seriously lol I personally think Garble the Dragon would be a better choice then again the Diamond Dogs have shown that their Greedy while Garble not so much

Don't know who this Puri is but she should be better then the Diamond Dogs lol

2572802 oh right lol *blushes* yea Suri would be a good match up with Rarity good idea using one of the newer characters

2573129 oh can you give me a link? or tell me about his version of the Elements of Disharmony

2573202 ooohhh this guy makes a good point and is getting to something, me likey:pinkiehappy:

2573364 although they don't have the similarities like the other pairs Trixie could be the Shadow Archetype for Applejack. Trixie's lies against Applejack's honesty and we could already have Gilda as the Shadow Archetype for Fluttershy. Gilda's Cruelty against Fluttershy's Kindness so
Twilight Sparkle against Sunset Shimmer
Rainbow Dash against Lightning Dust
Applejack against Trixie
Rarity against Suri
Fluttershy against Gilda
Pinkie Pie either against her alter ego Pinkamenia Diane Pie or Cheese Sandwich

oh check this fanfic out its pretty interesting
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9651038/1/Spike-and-the-Opposite-Six
:pinkiehappy:

2573521 just because I know how to think of good ideas doesn't mean I would be able to write a good story lol did you check out that link?

2573605 glad ya like it, oh and their is somewhat of a crossover later on in the fanfic

Trixie is the element of pride. she can't think of the others being in the same league of her.

Lightning Dust is the element of indifference. (disdain, contempt), she don't care if, in her following her goals, someone could get hurt.

Sunset Shimmer (pre Rainbow Rocks) is the element of envy. She believes than everything the others have, is due to her.

Suri Polomare is the element of greed. She want to have all, no matter if dishonestly.

Gilda could be the element of wrath or the element of lies (as we know she has a double face, one with RD and one with the others).

The real problem is the sixth element.
Pinkamena could be the element of distrust, as she can't believe in others (that's the distinctive trait of the Pinkamena we see in the show), but she is the alter ego of one of the elements of harmony and, above all, being a part of a group, she will return to be Pinkie Pie.
Rover and Flim and Flam are possible elements, but only to be the element of greed instead of suri.
Maud Pie could easily be the element of apathy, but she is not really an antagonist.
Prince Blueblood could be the element of overindulgence.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17