Ace Attorney: Equestrian Division 158 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Alexandrite is a Crystal Pony. She is also a defense attorney. She has never taken a case.

I've been working on these fics for a long time, and in fact I'm still working on the main one even as I type this. That said, it makes the fic I've been writing a BIG project. To split up the monotony and to build a little bit of steam for the release of the full mystery, plus to work on improving my writing of the characters, I made a few short fics and minis so you can get to know them all!

First is The Harbinger of a Turnabout, where Escutcheon Herald shows Alex how it's done.

Then there's Turnabout Tidbits, an ongoing series of short stories that will help you get to know most of the major figures in Alexandrite's life leading up to (and possibly eventually passing) her first major case!

A sober note from the author:

I'm...taking a bit of a risk with this story. Almost every character involved is an OC, and I know there is stigma attached to that notion. I also know that it's a bit odd to ask people to "trust me". I think that's what the stories above are. They are my attempt to let people get to know my characters, to show them my writing style, to let me prove myself on a smaller scale before a more daunting story rears up. So, for now, you don't have to trust me very much. A few thousand words, some slice of life, a low risk court case, viewed from an outside perspective. Trust me for one of those. If you like what I offer there, then I guess it'll hold a bit more wait when I ask you to trust me on this mystery.

Stay Shiny,

MaxKodan

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1