Ace Attorney: Equestrian Division 158 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

So, I was wondering on an idea I had after staying up for two days straight playing through all of the Ace Attorney games...

Ace Attorney: The Equestrian Cases. I have an inkling of a few Ideas (Spoild Rich as Redd White, Fluttershy as Dahlia, Pinkie as Matt, Twilight as Wright, Trixie as Edgeworth, Sunset as Godot) and I realized it would be the best collab ever! (I call Matt Engarde's case!) so as soon as we, if you would like to participate, iron the facts, we could make this work! Who's with me?

5244353 Good idea but why would Fluttershy and Pinkie be the villains? It'd make more sense for someone like Suri Polomare or Queen Chrysalis to be Dahlia heck even Diamond Tiara's mother is a good candidate. Matt could easily be King Sombra since one could use that whole Fan video origins for him to explain it what with evil demon possessing the body and all supressing the good personality and/or assuming his form while leaving the original for dead.

5244614 Well, I like your ideas, but remember, Pinkie's the one with a crazy alternate personality, and well, nobody ever thought Dahlia would commit murder, huh? So Fluttershy would most likely fit, and I like the idea. And Spolied Rich as Redd seems better now. Just because they are heroines, I wouldn't go and make them good, now would I? And the only Mane Six I'm thinking of who won't murder is Applejack. I'm thinking, in Dual Destinies, Florent L'Belle? Yeah, I think Rarity or DT now....

5244508 Welcome here!

5244635 Yay!! But I do have some ideas for the charaters, because don't really seem...Well good for their choices. Like Queen Chyraslis could be Dahlia! But those are just my thoughts.....

5244658 Hm... Okay, but Iris has to be Fluttershy! Agreed?

5244634 Well yeah cause Dahlia was a manipulative monster only pretending to be kind and hid her real self perfectly til it all came out. Fluttershy is the pony who's afraid of almost everything and actually kind. It wouldn't really fit unless it was the probably the mirror Fluttershy who's cruel and the opposite of Fluttershy, probably even having her tied up and hidden somewhere while impersonating her. Same with Pinkie. though she doesn't have an actual split personality in the show, only in the fandom. For Matt, Luna is more fitting I suppose if Nightmare Moon is still around using her as a puppet and merely pretending to be Luna while Luna is an innocent trapped in her mind. That would make the situation even more dire and desperate. Not only trying to reveal the truth in that case but trying to save Luna from a shadowy parasite using her body for evil.

5244669 Hm... I like the way you think. So, let's discuss more characters. Aside from what I was thinking, I'm thinking of Dual Destinies here, but Luna would seem like Aristotle Means? And what if Shining was in this?

5244682 I think Shining should be Gumshoe, might be a good fit.

Also I can't write at all but I would like to help with this in some way. Maybe proofreading?

5244682 Hmm...Well Shining could be Klavier Gavin, the only prosecutor Phoenix faced that didn't have any marks against him in terms of how he conducts his work and not needing a we fight for the truth speech to get him to reconsider his methods plus investigator who's after the truth. Manfred was psychotic and did anything to win including murder so Tirek maybe? Miles was manipulated for a time and was changed for the better so Trixie is a good fit. And Fransciska only cared about beating phoenix rather than the truth but didn't use illegal or false evidence unlike her father. She was later changed too I believe so...hmm....maybe Starlight Glimmer. Godot well he...actually he doesn't have anything bad against him except killing Maya's mom who was possessed at the time. He's more of a tragic character than anything, so I see Sunset as him.

The Spy could easily be a changeling given the hiding behind a mask thing and possibly killing the real Bobby Fullbright before taking his place. I could see Luna maybe as a version of Means who can be talked out of the whole ends justifies the means thing with logic before anything bad happens with a possible twin pretending to be her and making it look like she went back on the logic and killing the teacher. Maybe a mirror pool clone or changeling or even her mirror self from before Mirror King Sombra makes the ultimate sacrifice to reform them.

5244732 hm... How about if nothing else jumps out, maybe.

5244748 :rainbowkiss: Dude. That's what I was thinking. I don't want to slander this amazing game, so you are awesome at this.

5245254 Thanks. I think Flash Sentry could be Gumshoe since he just feel right for some reason. Kristoph could be Windrider since he was stupid enough to destroy his career over RD surpassing his record. The Judge, well who better than Judge Udgy? XD He's a classic in the series and the fanfics. Derpy could be Larry since both have a little bad luck and a tendency to screw things up on occasion.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15