Ace Attorney: Equestrian Division 158 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

It is out, it's no joke. A1-Productions really adapted our favorite Capcom Visual Novel into an anime. I did some research and the anime will only cover both the first and Justice for All arcs. Sorry for those who enjoyed Trials and Tribulations. I have watched episode one, and I can say I enjoyed it, The adaptation retain the quirkyness of the case trials but didn't follow 100% of the game, Cross examinations won't consists of testimony repeats and follow semi realistic courtroom behavior between defense and prosecution.

Did I mention the anime isn't copying the game 100%? It's loyal to the game's case storyline but there WILL be some difference. Won't say what. The only major Con I could think off is that the whole courtroom is 3D CG rendered unlike the characters, the audience in the gallery are also CG rendered. But so far I personally have a positive first impressions but it's just episode 1. We'll just wait and see how they'll pace and play out Turnabout Sisters. That's all . :twilightsheepish:

With that said; IGIARI!

5154244 Do you think you could give us a link to said anime?

5154246 is it allowed to link here? I found it on kissanime.

Ah. Ok. I know of that site.

5154246 please don't things like that are frowned here.

5154244 What I am worried is that it will not be covering Trials and Tribulations... meaning certain case in Justice for all will have a BIG PLOT WHOLE... Also I don't think things like Maya's mother's disappearance will fully explained...

5154244 as for this episode... trial wasn't that great BUT I can't blame creator of this anime for it because... lets be honest here, First turnabout was one of easiest and not a good trial in the first place. I think they did good with what little they had there. And HOLY SLAG did they made Larry LESS annoying and he was actually somewhat sympathetic here... In original games Larry was JUST SO GODDAMN ANNOYING that You had to wonder why Phoenix and Edgeworth put up with him but in the anime... he is still a butt monkey BUT he is still somewhat enjoyable. I was expecting him to be one of those annoying over the up character but while he is over the up he wasn't THAT annoying...

I am looking forward to next episode this Saturday and first apparance of dear old Maya Fey and good old Miles Edgeworth!
Gah Edgeworth...
*drools*

5154275 SOO it's NOT allowed to link? i just told him the name of a site though.. does that considered?

5154292 I think as long as you don't link you are OK...

5154294 vouch for me if it gets to that.. anywho. I'm more interested on HOW they'll depict Franziska ehehe. I wonder if Rise from the Ashes will be a movie/OVA or just mentioned.

5154299 I just hope they will do SOMETHING regarding Trials and Tribulations.... cause if they stop at Justice for All... it is going to be WORST ENDING EVER!!!
Gah... if they end it poorly guys like arkada will have field day with this...
As for the trials I'm excited for
1. Farewell, My Turnabout... by 2nd best episode in all of Ace attorney series...
2. Turnabout Goodbyes- can't wait for Manfred Von Karma!
3. Rise from the Ashes - just cause of Daimon grant!
4. Turnabout Sisters- first introduction of Maya and Edgeworth... and that damned Redd White- may he rot in hell! :flutterrage:

5154244 I just noticed... first ace attorney series takes place in 2016... and first ace attroney anime series aired in 2016... meaning events of Ace Attorney series are taking place RIGHT NOW THIS YEAR!
HOLY CRAP!

5154311 still early.. sort of. Phoenix's debut case happened in August 3, 2016. While Turnabout Sisters is on September 5.

5154323 still... maybe that is why they made anime this year? as it is same year as when first Ace Attorney game takes place?

5154350 Probably, oh episode 2 is out. I also noticed a major difference in the anime and game. The Dates. It could be 2016, but the dates are different. Turnabout Sisters, the court trial happen September 7, but it's still April for them in anime universe.

Season 1 is over, And what a season. I won't spoil. But there are alot of differences in the anime than in game. Even though they did stay faithful to the game storyline there are some deviations. But as an anime, it's not that great but not too bad either especially considering A-1's -ahem- reputation of rushing their animes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17