Children's Stories 45 members · 148 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

They are very simple: Just only add Children's stories to this group. That's it.
You don't need to write exclusively Children's stories (I certainly don't), just add enter stories that are suitable for children to this forum, that's all there is to it! Have fun! :pinkiehappy:

Nice group you've got here... :derpyderp2:

Could you explain the folder system a bit more explicitly? I'm not sure, for example, how a book set in Equestria could fail to be Fantasy, or what an example of an Absurdist Humor story that isn't also Ironic Humor would be. And what is Epic Squee? Cute fics? I am unsure... :unsuresweetie:

Pump It Up
Group Admin

Yes, could you explain the folders more?

Doctor Monochrome
Group Admin

Is there a definition of what kind of stories were talking about?
I mean content wise. Because I have one story which is a bit more suitable of the young adult crowd however it touches a bit on a few adult subjects

2057364>>2057403
Okay, basically, you can tag any single story to as many folders as you like. Yep, you can tag one story to multiple folders of this group, so really, you don't have to worry much from there, because a lot of good stories don't neatly fit into any one genre.

Good to know. Still, though:

1. What does "Epic Squee" signify? I assumed it was cute/heartwarming.
2. What should we use the Main folder for? Should all fics go in there?
3. Two humor folders, but nothing for tragedies? Lots of children's stories are sad...

First of all, yes, it's cute
Secondly, Main is an "everything goes" type of folder
Thirdly, good point, I didn't make all the folders yet, and I didn't think of that one; now I shall!

Pump It Up
Group Admin

Maybe you should describe on the front page what type of fictions exactly go in each folder, because I'm still confused, and I'm sure others will be too. :derpyderp1:

Secondly, Main is an "everything goes" type of folder

Does that mean that, if I'm not sure in which folder my story should go, I can just put it in Main?

Pump It Up
Group Admin

Because of the way Fimfiction is coded (if it still operates this way, which I'm pretty sure it does), you can both add stories you find and the ones you write yourself. The process is the same. To my knowledge, we don't have any rules against it, because that'd be just silly for our group. Just as long as the stories adhere to the guidelines of being suitable for children.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13