For The Love of Discord! 548 members · 396 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hello everypony, I am writing a story called "I Think I Have A Crush On The Baddest Boy In School" I know the title is long but I love it. It is a Fluttercord story and they are human; Fluttershy is the new girl in a school that is for humans with special powers. I am enjoying the time I am spending writing this but I want your opinions on somethings.
POWERS= I need help coming up with a power for Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Spike, and Sumbra. I would like their powers to have something to do with their personalities so I am open for suggestions.

Maybe you could give Pinkie Pie the power of Elasticity: powers that make her body seem as if it's made of rubber, Allowing her to stretch & reshape her body in any way she chooses, making her something similar to Ms. Marvel(Kamala Khan), or something like a Female version of Plastic Man.

Ooh! that sounds like an interesting story. Well, lets start from the easiest to the hardest.
here are my suggestions:
Spike: Pyromancer (Fire bender), he can control flames, is immune to burns and maybe has a technique that allows him to make a short-distance portal with flames alone, like it happens in harry potter.
Twilight: Fulminokinesis and high knowledge of technology (Lightning bender). I think knowing a lot about machines and robots and stuff would come in handy with being able to manipulate electricity, so she could make some cool machines and charge them to be activated whenever needed.
Pinkie Pie: Space Warping. She would be able to make portals and store things in impossible places. I also believe it would be cool if she is physically fit enough to run very fast or do parkour, or both. xD
Rainbow Dash: Photokinesis (light bender). I believe it would be interesting if Rainbow possessed the power to bend all shapes of light to her aim. Be it in the form of rainbows of lasers. Maybe she could even make some type of artificial wings and channel her power into them to fly.
Rarity: Crystallokinesis (Crystal bending) basically she would be able to grow anything that falls into the crystal category. Gems, natural crystals, ice-formations (that are already there) and such.
Sombra: Umbrakinesis and Possession. I think it could be rather cool if Sombra could communicate with others mentally or even take over their bodies. Umbrakinesis is the power to manipulate darkness and shadows, and the things that come with it. ^^

Well, those are my suggestions xD feel free to debate.

Sumbra should have the powers of Samba. Ole.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4