Lovers of Church 13 members · 23 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

The Church of Church?

Churchy
Group Contributor

2050001 Not a chance, you guys are all my lovers!

Wait.

I'm waiting, but I don't know why.

Churchy
Group Contributor

2050100 Probably for cookies

Let's keep the name as abstract as possible.

The abstraction is in the word 'Church' or rather the name, but you would only know the name if you knew Church.

2050195>>2050197
You know, I once knew a guy named Church. He was bad news. Baaaaaaad news. Baaaaah.

grandma8523wishing
Group Admin

2050001 I'm confused. You want a change of name? Fine. Lay it on me.
ONLY I HAVE THE POWER TO FULFILL YOUR DESIRES. :pinkiecrazy:
But, I named this group Lover's of Church because I thought that Church would never return to FimFiction, and I was inviting a sort of Help Group for peeps to talk about her his writing. Well, now that he's not dead, I might be up for the idea of a name change.
Maybe not Church of Church. Good idea, but it makes it sound like we worship him. We don't. We just want to appreciate him and his stories.

Are you the guy that's supposed to give me a cookie?

grandma8523wishing
Group Admin

2053764 Wait, what? Uh... No. I'm the group creator/admin, and I might change the group name if people want it changed.

Do you have a favorite Church story?

I kinda like To Exist because it does a great job painting how miserable life can be when my day starts at 6:00AM. (But seriously, I love that fic to pieces for showing that all things have a happy ending, even if "happy" and "ending" are relative.)

grandma8523wishing
Group Admin

Hm. Yeah. A Package in The Rain.
Ideas for group:
Wragnaroqian Church of Butterflies
Wragnaroqian Churchy of Butterflies (If the first sounded to "holy")
In case you're wondering, Wragnaroq is a dude who wrote a thing called "The Butterflies Continuity". They are really beautiful and realistic stories about Fluttershy and Big Mac, starting with "Butterflies In Her Stomach". Like I thought Church was, Wragnaroq is off of Fim, and hasn't updated or been on in months. His stories are fantastic. READ 'EM. :flutterrage:

You could keep it vague, but still related to the original user name: just call the group "The Temple". :trollestia:

grandma8523wishing
Group Admin

2067639 Didja read 'em?
2057144 That's a good idea, but we have to give the people looking for a group the idea of what we're doing. A fan of Church/Churchy is not gonna recognize something like that...

Nope! But they're on my "Read Later" list. It's number 28. I'll get to number 1 once I catch up on my unread updates.

You need to chill out, man. Here, have a pony :heart:

Wait... I didn't mean to do that. I can fix this. Um... have another pony in the meanwhile :facehoof:

No, not you :twilightblush:

Twi, come on... :twilightsmile:

You know what? I give up. Just take whatever pony you want. Except the first one, I need to fix that one.

All the ponies. :pinkiecrazy: I will take ALL of the ponies! :flutterrage:

grandma8523wishing
Group Admin

"Uh, this conversation just took a turn I was not prepared for."
--Batmonkey, from Rainbow Dash Presents: My Little Dashie
:rainbowlaugh: I'm not sure whether that was innapropriate or not, because I'm listening to "ET" by Katy Perry right now. Put's ideas in young children's minds. Like Elric being... Elric.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19