The Perpetual Discussion Group 138 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 62 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 62

2970167 When I sit down to a computer I don't want to be confronted by a screen that looks like a mobile device! In my opinion, making computing more like mobile computing is a bad idea. But when I get in front of a Windows 7, I occasionally feel a little giddy about how beautiful and functional it can be. It's so smooth to use. It's not perfect, but it was the most sophisticated system ever written when it came out, and perhaps it is still.

AtomicMuffin
Group Admin

2971586 I'm just happy that it is reliable, and that I haven't had any problems with it yet (and it's been four years).

That's good. We've had ours for nearly five and it's still doing great. We still have an XP, though. I'm only about 6 1/2 years older than it is, which is kinda weird to me.

2961501 Good news! I am living at my Grammie's house now and have access to a computer now. Even Better, she uses Firefox and I use Chrome so I can ponify my browser to my hearts content. I tried Hoofsounds and I LOVE it! So much wonderful music! Sometimes digging through YouTube for good music is such a drag, and this puts it all right here! Thanks!

Biker_Dash
Group Admin

3071384 You're very much welcome. I use it all the time. Especially Luna Radio. Now, all they need to do is het more hip-hop pony artists out there, and create a station for that genre of music... and it will be complete in my opinion. So far, though, I only know of one artist in that genre doin pony music.

[youtube=Y_0rMVeqaR0]

3071449 Wow. That is a great song. Thanks for sharing! I love moderate hip-hop stuff like that. It reminds me of "Airplanes". I know of other hip-hop artists in the community, though. I'll have to find them and send them to you. :twilightsmile:

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Dude! I have not talked to you in a long time! How have you been?

Seriously, I've been slacking.

AtomicMuffin
Group Admin

3365163 Pretty groovy. Just the usual stuff. Trying to find a better job, going to parties, meeting gorgeous women, etc. And yes, it has been a while. After Knighty messed with the group notifications, I just started rapidly losing interest in them. It's really hard to maintain groups when you don't get notifications about what's going on in them. So I really only check the site once or twice a day now instead of being on CONSTANTLY. But enough about me, how have you been, Flare?

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Well, I have started my own review group and that is going swell, started off great. Then, well...

After Knighty messed with the group notifications, I just started rapidly losing interest in them. It's really hard to maintain groups when you don't get notifications about what's going on in them.

Ya, so until they go back online with the feed, the group is dead in the water.

I'm actually going to the Ohio Trot con on Sunday, Meeting Froggie and maybe a few other guys there as well.

Actually feeling allot better about life so that is a plus as well.

AtomicMuffin
Group Admin

That sounds excellent! I hope you all have fun at the Con. I've never actually been to one, but I have always wanted to.

And I wanted to start a group to promote comedies, but now it wouldn't do much good. Such a shame really.

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

All you have to do is wait. the time will soon arrive.

AtomicMuffin
Group Admin

3367792 I have a feeling that you are right. Luckily, I am a monument to patience!

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 62