The Perpetual Discussion Group 138 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Background status aside, what do you think the personalities of the show's background characters? Like what do you think of them upon mention?

Rotorix
Group Admin

3183946 What the fandom has created for them.

3183946 I think a lot of the personalities made by the fandom are alright. Some are exactly how I would imagine them, but I dislike the way some others are portrayed.

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

oh oh I can talk about this one! I can!.... nope, never mind. Brain is still not working.

I like the initial personality as long as people don't take it to the extreme. The ones given by the fandom.

Care to elaborate?

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Let me find an example. Derpy Hooves is clumsy but not stupid. It drives me a little up the wall when people make her seem less in intelligence. I see the world a wee bit differently and see Derpy's character as clumsy and misunderstood. I don't see her as wise either, but does have an average intelligence. So it depends where one goes in the fandom; simply because people have such divers interpretations of the same character.

3183946 None of the individuals stand out, but as a collective, they all seem irritable, and don't really like the Mane 6. I can't say I blame them, Twilight brought a whole lot of drama to their quaint little town.

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Doing some blast form the past stuff and least to say, your avatar matches the comment rather well.

Comment posted by Herrpface deleted Jun 17th, 2014
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8