The Clop Workshop 428 members · 693 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

For use in a future clopfic I'm thinking about (I will probably write it when I finish one or two of my current stories and get one or two other ideas out of the way. However, if I get the idea now, I can refine it in the meantime). Some general information about the setup, in case it helps:

In tis universe the ponies are mostly humanized (Unicorns keep their horns and are called mages, pegasi keep their wings and are called angels, and all characters normally wear clothes that matches their pony counterpart's coat color but otherwise everyone is fully human) and Fluttershy and Fleur de Lis are lovers. One night their bedplay goes horribly wrong and they stop having sex for a while, due to being so shaken up from the events. Since this is a clopfic, the ending should be obvious, though getting there should hopefully be interesting,

Also there are a few general guidelines to follow for helping me figure this out:
1. Must not involve purposefully inflicted pain (accidental is fine) or bodily waste
2. Fluttershy, the angel, must be the one to receive the brunt of the physical and/or emotional damage
3. This isn't their first time in the sack together, so it should be something really bad.
4. It should be hinted (via the act itself, if possible) that Fleur essentially controls what goes on in the bedroom (I already intend to use other signs like Fluttershy's wings being pressed to her back instead of spread all the way out in a wingboner and her sounding less than thrilled and Fleur being somewhat enthusiastic about the idea)
5. If a good idea can be found that doesn't involve Fluttershy going to the hospital, I would prefer that but if the best option involves someone going to the hospital so be it.

Ironically enough, I'm in the middle of something that almost fits this exactly! The only thing is, 'shy gets hurt in a BDSM scene, so there is certainly some intentional pain infliction.:pinkiehappy:
Oh, and it's FlutterDash in pony form... but still close enough to be kinda creepy :pinkiegasp:

2315322 Here's an idea: There was a typo in Kama Sutra, but Fluttershy interprets it literally and tries to perform it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3