The Clop Workshop 428 members · 693 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Yes, the guy that wrote Obama Goes to Equestria is writing a clopfic. Be worried.

After seeing one too many second person stories make featured, I got fed up with the genre. I thought hard about what the best way to satirize it would be. The answer: make the protagonist so disgusting every "you" is a personal insult.

The long summary basically sums it up:

You, yes you, are one of the nation's most prolific serial rapists. At least until you are tried and convicted. You sit on the electric chair, prepared for the end, but then, at the last second, you are teleported to a magical land full of pastel ponies.

Equestria.

So, of course, you immediately go around town and have your way with the ponies. One after the other. After all, raping is pretty much all you're good at.

But there is one very important thing you did not consider.

What if Celestia found out?

It's a one-shot, about 3000 words long. I mainly want to make sure the sex isn't completely retarded, since it's my first clopfic. Also whether you vomit. Be sure to tell me that. I think it's disturbing, but would like some second opinions on that.

Because of the increasingly contrived site rules, I'll PM links to anyone interested.

2178417 have you gotten any replies?:rainbowhuh:

You're the first. It has only been a couple hours, though.

Would you be interested? You don't need to go terribly in depth if you don't want to. I mainly want a second pair of eyes to look at the story.

…and possibly some PR help.

2181986 possibly though i'm not sure how much help i can be. also my schedule is about to change so i don't know how much free time i'm going to have, but, if no one comes forward to help by the end of the weekend send me a private message and i'll see what i can do...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6