The Clop Workshop 428 members · 693 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I swear to all that is... Something that i can't write a barely decent clop.

I'm beginning the clop writing for one of my stories and honestly i have no clue what I'm doing. It's there in my head but i just can't put it to words. And the messed up thing after that clop fic i have

1,2,3,4,- 7 to 8 other fics that will have clop in them.

To anyone that would help. Did anything help you in your writing?

2163789 You should read plenty of clop and get a feel for it before you start writing it.

Practice my friend. :rainbowwild: I wrote like this once:

Ah, yes. There he was, standing before witb his dick out.

Bonerific.

2163789 First off, don't think of it as something different. It's writing. If you can write a scene of two people (or ponies) jumping off the top of a roof, or running through a field of flowers, or trying to escape from a burning building, or really anything else, you can write clop. Do NOT let your mind think of it as anything but another scene.

As I have said before: writing a sex scene is the same thing as writing a fight scene, you are just using different body parts. Sometimes the motivation is the same, even. The big thing you want to do is emphasize the emotion of the scene above the physical actions of the scene.

Think it through logically, and don't let it intimidate you. I had someone argue once that they didn't have enough sexual experience to write a clop scene. I told them that I had never once had sex with a pony (nor had any desire to), so I didn't buy that as an excuse.

You can do this. Believe in yourself.

:pinkiehappy:

2163833>>2163830

Here's another problem the fic I'm trying to finish is a male on futa Sapphire Shores.

I haven't really come across many male x futa.

Imagine Sapphire as a guy with a long dick.

Well, two dicks, two mouths, two butts and a vagina can open a world of possibilities. Remember that not every guy who has sex with a girl with a dick is queer.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8