The Clop Workshop 427 members · 691 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Hi, I'm currently posting a new story (Sexual Adventures of Princess Celestia) and I was reconsidering a choice of mine: is 1st Person a good perspective?

I mean, everything important happens around the main character, and I wanted to look into her POV and her feelings as deep as possible. But I was wondering if I should have used the third person, instead.

What do you think? What does the reader like the most?

I present you a koan: which is better -- a Phillips head screwdriver, or a flat head screwdriver? :trixieshiftleft: :trixieshiftright:

Use whatever the story demands. Or what you feel like using? Just don't write second person clop. Especially not second person Anon clop. Please don't.

5840434 That's very reassuring, thank you.:twilightsmile:

As for the second person...

Opinion: Is clop a good idea? After you've said "yes" to that question, all else is a matter of personal taste.

Fifty shades of Grey, the most popular erotica novel written was written in 1st person, so that should speak for its self as to whether or not the perspective works or not.

5840407 I've personally written 4 clopfics and all of them are from first person POV. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6