The Clop Workshop 427 members · 691 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I hope this is sufficiently relevant; if not, I apologize. I've been working on Hunting Season for a while now, and I'd like to add a pic up to it. It was suggested that I search derpiboo.ru, but I couldn't find one that either seemed clean enough for the standards or relevant enough-- mostly, it's either just a few of the Mane Six, or not in a really croppable format to get it clean. Or human.

What I'm looking for is a picture that includes the Mane Six as muscled-out anthros, preferably in bathing suits or otherwise already clothed, but if not, then sufficiently croppable to get both the impression of muscles and the Six after removing bits that'd get the story nuked, if I understand the rules right. Any suggestions?

Bathing suits may get rejected as a suitable cover art anyway (it has been done so before, though it depends on the bathing suit if I understand it) As such, there is no image out there, without going humanized, that can possibly fit your story cover.

Your best choice from what I can see is to only do one of the mane six for your cover instead of all of them.

Best decided who you want that to be.

5184160 ... My goodness. That is both adorable and hot. If it's yours, may I use it? If not, would you mind telling me whose it is so I can ask? Quite ironically, once Twilight and Luna are done training the stallion up a bit (tantric erhem... endurance... and SSC BDSM need time to get to, er, sweet spots! Time and experience), he's going to be shipped off to Fluttershy for the next level, and when I can next make disasters happen to the poor boy.

The image is from kevinsano, and I got it from here. His art has been used many times for other fic covers, so I believe it should be ok to use.

5184289 Awesome, thanks! All I need to do is get home after work so I'm on my computer and not on my kindle, and that's perfect. I really appreciate the help!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5