The Clop Workshop 427 members · 691 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

That feel when you're writing a sex scene, and have run out of ways to describe it way before your characters would realistically be done with it.

This is particularly a problem with various forms of intercourse -- this sort of thing can go on for a while in real life, but is basically the same action repeated over and over again. My solution to that tends to be to get kinky, and have long, weird foreplay with lots of kissing and oral sex, so that when the characters start putting tab A in slot B, they're quick and passionate about it.

But even then, I run into problems. In this scene I'm writing, Rarity is having someone lick her hooves. Being a sensual filly, I figure she's going to want all four done. One hoof was fun to describe. Two isn't bad. After that, it's starting to get repetitive.

I'm sure I'll have this figured out by the second draft. :raritywink: But what are your thoughts?

Most of the clop ideas I have tend to center around one particular fetish with some other ones that aren't focused on as much thrown in there. Shock Therapy, my first published clop focuses on erotic electro stimulation but will also have bondage, groupsex, and exhibitionist scenes later on which complement this fetish later on in the story as well as polyamory. Writing the sex scenes in these fics all feels different because it is different characters with different kinks and outlooks on sex itself. I look at it this way, sex is a mental exercise as much as physical, different people get off at different times to different things so I try to form head cannons for how my characters think, act and feel in whatever sexual situation I want to put them in.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2