CartsBeforeHorses Gang of Misfits 31 members · 65 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
CartsBeforeHorses
Group Admin

So, since everyone else has a list, here's mine. NOTE: I have adjusted this list to factor in awesomeness per appearance, thereby giving even ponies with only one appearance the same chance of getting on the list as the mane six. So, with that being said, expect several minor characters to appear.

LIST (In reverse order for the suspense)

5. Iron Will. Yeah, I know he's not a pony, but I don't bucking care. He takes the number five spot on this list because he's a Minotaur, and that's all you need to be. I don't know why he was on the villain poster, either. All of his advice about being assertive is 100% correct and Fluttershy, as much as I love her, took it way too far. It was her fault, not his. Iron Will is awesome. His catch phrases are hilarious. In my canon, he puts the Westboro Baptist Church in their place.

4. The Cake Twins. Because they're amazing prodigies. Pound can give Rainbow Dash a run for her money in flight skill and he's just a foal. I'm sure that when he's an adult he will break the speed of light, causing a rift in time and space itself. Pumpkin rivals Twilight in magical ability and can walk through walls, self levitate, and RIP A BUCKING CHAIN APART with magic. In my canon they are just as kickass as they are in the show. Thus far I'm the only one to write an adventure story with them as adults but I hope others soon wake up to their greatness.

3. Prince Blueblood. He's such a jerk. Such a handsome, awesome jerk. He's the only pony who can entrance Rarity and then demonstrate his true inner sack of shit within. I love how in the show, they build up his appearance for the entire first season, and then he completely defies expectations in a most hilarious way. In my canon, he's Hitler.

2. Lightning Dust, because she's the only pony who can stand up to Rainbow Dash (Carts' least favorite mane six pony) and doesn't put up with her bullshit. I'm kind of sick and tired of all of these stories where Lightning Dust is a pitiable character who's so upset about getting rejected from the wonderbolts. That's crap. Lightning Dust didn't get kicked out of the Wonderbolts, she kicked them all out of the Lightningbolts, an even better flight club that only true pegasi like Pound Cake and Fluttershy can join. In my canon, she's Charlie Sheen. Speaking of Fluttershy...

1. Fluttershy. She should've been made a princess instead of Twilight. She's the best. She reformed Discord when everypony else gave up on him. She can literally bend you to her will just by looking at you. She has the patience of a saint. Could YOU put up with Angel's shit? Neither could I. But Fluttershy can. She has a beautiful singing voice. And, to top it all off, she's adorable. So, she goes at the top of my list. If, uh, if that's okay with you, that is... In my canon, she's a princess instead of Twilight.

So, there you go. Oh, what's that? Why wasn't Trixie on there? Because she's overrated. Why is only one mane six pony on there? Because I wanted to showcase some of the others.

Thanks for reading!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1