My BBBFF's Fan Club! <3 103 members · 211 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Some of us don't have siblings, which is kinda tough. Also, some of us do have siblings, (like the founder of this group, whom I hear has an awesome brother). If you do have a sibling(like aforementioned founder), you can take comfort in the fact that you have a sibling. If you don't have one though... you can always consider me your bro. Unless you do something terrible that makes you not a bro.

Even though I can't really know you on a level that an actual brother can, you're all still my bros.

:heart:

2319962 Um.... I have three brothers...... But I can still be your Sis.

I have a younger sister who is there to keep me on shape. ( cause I am one crazy human being :pinkiecrazy: )

2319962 I love my brother, he's a bonafide Badass. Thanks for the offer Diz, but you're too late I already think of you like that. I see a lot of myself in you dawg. Good Luck and Godspeed my young Buck.

2319962 I have seven brothers. I don't need anymore.

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Why, thank you. My brother is quite awesome, and I'm sure that you're an awesome brother, too.:twilightsmile:

My brother is awsome, Not that he was was always but he cleaned his slate when he showed me MLP

2319962 Thanks bro. I have three little sisters and no brother by blood. I need all the brothers I can get.:eeyup:

I have a sister, but no brother!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12