Military 297 members · 178 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
F-22 Raptor
Group Admin

The scorpion from halo vs. the MBT we use today, who would win?

F-22 Raptor
Group Admin

Personally, I can't tell, the abrams is my favorite tank, but I love halo so much, and the scorpion is just amazing. The abrams may have the advantage with armor and weaponry, but what about mobility, speed isn't everything. The scorpion has four independently moving tracks, which can rotate up and down, in an environment that is very rough that is going to give the scorpion more stability and a smoother ride. What do you think

DamnToasty
Group Contributor

I would say the Scorpion. Although I LOVE the MBT, the Scorpion just has superior mobility and maneuverability than the MBT, due to its quad-track. Also, concerning artillery. The game takes place HUNDREDS of years into the future. I would think that they would have developed more devastating rounds by then. Not to mention the very impressive reload time. So, as much as I hate to admit it, I'm going to have to give this one to the Scorpion.

F-22 Raptor
Group Admin

2203056 I love the scorpion, but I think that one round to the turret could take it out. But here is still the fact tha it is in the future, and could have better armor.

2225223 The big problem with a Scorpion is that the turret is so high up, coupled with the fact that it has almost no kind of deflective armoring, you've got an easy target that if you hit, it sticks.
Unless, of course, it's the one from Halo: Combat Evolved. That one's completely indestructible.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5