Anti-Flash Sentry 176 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

If they make EQG 4, do you think Flash will still be an extra or be written out? I'm quite sure that the writers have realized getting involved with shipping was a bad idea, so I doubt they'll try to pair him with human Twilight.

4940118 It can go in both ways. Sure it would be quite dumb for them to try to shoehorn the romance part again, especially now after that they have praticly sinked the ship of FlashLight in the third movie. But again, EQG writers are not the best ones around when it comes down to writing.

I suspect he will at least appear and be used to make a reference to the FlashLight ship, though if it is focused on is another question entirely.

I sincerely hope not. Flash is a dead-end character who really has nothing to offer, at best being a space filler, at worst being a detriment to whatever plot he's trying to be involved in.

Well the question involved the next Equestria Girls movie. I suspect Flash in the ACTUAL movie would at best have a cameo, he likely wouldn't play a role big enough to draw attention.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6