Soarin and the Wonderbolts 239 members · 771 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

SOARIN' IS FUCKING AMAZING IN THIS EPISODEjdjsnkeozjwoajx

2630879 And apparently he's a mare magnet. Even the cloud twins love him enough to cheer for him. I'm also thinking that his teammates did want to visit him, but the doctor told them not to, and to let Soarin rest. And it was the doctor who thought Soarin wasn't fit for flying, even though Soarin insisted otherwise. The doctor probably didn't understand pegasi antomy all that well, and decided "better safe then sorry".

2630919 That's a good point. But honestly they probably kept Soarin' there for RD's moral support. He's giving support to a pony he barely knows, which should say a lot about his character. Idk, I guess I shouldn't care as much as I do, but he really is an awesome character.

2630996 Yup. He's voiced by the same guy who voiced Ed in Ed, Edd, and Eddy. And he also voiced Ironhide in Transformers Energon. Though his role as Ed was a much better foray compared to Ironhide. That was one of the many reasons why Transfomers Energon wasn't well recieved and still isn't to this day.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4