Fallout Equestria: Crossovers 237 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
G-man64
Group Admin

This is something I myself have been meaning to do (and probably will by the weeks end). I've been meaning to make a top five things that we need a FoE crossover of (may increase the number). So I thought I'd see if anyone else wanted to do it. We're at a standstill. As of making this there's only forty-one members and we haven't gotten a new one in a week. Not to mention I don't think we've inspired a single new FoE crossover story. So why don't we all spread the word and come up with new crossover opportunity's by doing this?

Just make a list (however long you want) of things that we need a FoE crossover of for your blog, and direct people to this group.

We should also do this because when we get 50 members I've got something special planned in celebration. The only thing I ask is that you give me a link to the blog because I want to see what others thing should be crossed over (and I'll put up a link here when I do also).

The other thing I ask is don't do half work like I did when I asked for possible crossovers about a couple of weeks ago. Understand why I kinda only did half a job though I was making it up on the fly.

So do a list of however many you want of things we need crossed over with FoE on your blog, direct them to this group on said list, and give them most of the information on how to do it after naming them like a normal list, and why we need it.

Hopefully we all have fun doing this little thing.

Blog about Foe crossover wishlists? I think I can do that. I've got enough ideas of my own that I could hit up a top 5 list, and I do like lists. Mmmm, lists. Give me a day or two, I'll work something up.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2