Fallout Equestria: Crossovers 237 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hey guys,
So yea, I'm thinking on doing a crossover with BF 2142, now, I know this can easily become a train wreck, for that reason I'm planning out as much as I can and also going here and other groups for advice, so, here goes some of the things I have already made:

-The story will take place on a valley at the western coast of Equestria before S&R and during the battle of verdun (on earth).
-I plan on use a dual perspective, meaning that some chapters will be seen by the PAC and others by the EU. (I also already got both protagonists more or less figure it out)
- The whole thing will be divided in major Acts, each one made of chapters orbiting a single theme/objective/problem like first contact, dealing with other factions, finding specific supplies and other things (I already have the first 2 plotted out)

The major problem I'm having right now is deciding how many people I should send to Equestria and what kind of equipment and supplies they should have access to, at the moment I'm settling down somewhere around 30 people and a Titan (after all, no point on making a 2142 crossover without Titans).

So, what are your ideas/suggestions?

Sounds like a good idea but if your going to have a large group your going to need to set them in teams

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3