Fallout Equestria: Crossovers 237 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
G-man64
Group Admin

I thought I'd continue today's talk of anime crossovers with one that I've had in my head for a while. Well it's more then an anime it's also a game series, a manga, and a few light novels. Basically if its something that makes money in Japan this has probably been it at some point, and every bit of it connects into one huge story. At the center of it all a game. An MMO known as the World.
.Hack is about a MMO called the World. But this MMO has some odd things happen to it. Odd like people dying in the game going into comas, people feeling their avatars pain, god in it or something, AI's nobody programmed in randomly showing up, and just random crazy stuff. At the center of it is always a group of friends they get the moniker of .Hackers (or at least in the original and the Twilight stories they did). So let me set the scene.
It's been hundreds of years since the Day of Sunshine and Rainbows. Equestria's starting to return to its former state. Recently the Steel Rangers have re-established Equestria-net. In an attempt to prove that its a viable resource they used some notes from a Stable-tec employe named Button Mash to re-create his most ambitious project a game that joins all of Equestria-net together. A game known as The World. But they make some alterations to remind ponies how the world once was by re-creating the Wastes. Everything goes smooth but the Rangers develop a group to patrol the game and make sure it all runs fine. Then one day a colt finds an A.I. claiming to be the Avatar of Littlepip. He needs to protect her from the Rangers who think she's no more then a bug, those who would misuse her powers, and try to learn her true purpose in this game.

2547520 that strangely sounds like it could happen in the .hack universe matter of fact that ain't too far from the events in /sign are you secretly a ninja!

G-man64
Group Admin

Nope just a guy who comes up with ideas crazy enough to work.

2793289 hey i had to literally reinvent canned cheese to get that title you know what that means time for a disgaea style comment attack OVERDORDS WRATH BWHA HAHAHA!!!

G-man64
Group Admin

I'D PROBABLY KNOW WHAT i WAS DOING BETTER IF i COULD HAVE GOTTEN GLASSES FROM THE SENATE! No really I HATE that mechanic no matter how hard I tried it never worked. Eventually I just moved onto another game. I think it was Project X Zone.

2793314 did you try using the phones(if it was 2) or bribing the high level ones into liking your proposal even i understand the value of a good underhanded deal

G-man64
Group Admin

It was Disgaea DS which is one and yes I tried my hardest for days and it just never worked.

2793346 then you level up to where you can take them take a full inventory of recovery items then UNLEASH HELL UPON THE MISERABLE MEAT PUPPETS and you now have eyewear and a nice dental plan.

G-man64
Group Admin

That sounds like a good idea. But I'm gunna be busy with gaming after tomorrow. I've been waiting for this baby for seven months.
Ah the classical turn based battle and job systems. With the additional benefit of a risk V reward system in the Brave Default gameplay. Also fire shooting train summon!

2793372 you win this round but only cause i can't summon a frign moogle at this time!

G-man64
Group Admin

Who needs a Moogle? When you got DSOOMTRAIN!

G-man64
Group Admin

What can I say? I'm a traineac.

2794438 you wouldn't be so tuff if i had KoTR still!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14