Fallout Equestria: Crossovers 238 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
G-man64
Group Admin

We all know what Papers Please is right? It's a prime example of a boring concept does not result in a boring game. Long story short they made a good game about being a border guard. Let me repeat that because I don't believe myself. A FUN GAME ABOUT BEING A BORDER GUARD! Not to mention a complex story with multiple endings. So his would be simple and be able to fit in to most settings. Pre-war easy enough guarding a border (probably the Equestrian border with increasing security due to the increasing zebra threat), post-war guarding a larger settlement such as Tenpony from those who shouldn't get in, post-pip, either one could work.
For those of you who need a reference point on the story here's part 1 DeceasedCrabs (ongoing) LP of the game

Welcome to Equestria cause no trouble :twilightsmile:

G-man64
Group Admin

Sorry :twilightblush: I'm on my Kindle so the misspelled words are on me that's also why the video didn't link :twilightangry2: but this is something I've thought about for a while and now that the group exists thought I'd share. Not for myself to many story's for someone else to do. I'll fix the video when I'm on a real computer but I think I fixed the words. And I mean come on its not a hard concept to think of.

G-man64
Group Admin

Well there's still the post-war option.

G-man64
Group Admin

I'd read it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7