Fallout Equestria: Crossovers 237 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I came up with this idea about several months ago, I believe. I wonder what you guys think. The crossover is Metal Gear Solid, particularly 1 and 4, mixed with some of the Fallout 4 story. The story centers around two brothers: one good and the other evil. What's kind of different about my story is that the main character a pony. I know, this is very unconventional in a MLP fandom, but I thought about this because I wanted to tell this story in a foreigner's perspective -- a considered "different animal" fighting for the ponies despite other species hating them because of the Apocalypse and wanting to break away from them. The main character's brother (who is evil) is in the latter category. He wants revenge on the ponies because he believes that they are responsible for the destruction and such, and he wants to create a nation where no ponykind exists.

My concern is that this story would cause some tension because the main character is not a pony. What do you guys think about this story concept?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1