Fallout Equestria: Crossovers 237 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

You may of not heard about the upcoming game Sunset Overdrive which is being made by Insomnia Games. Lately after getting into Fallout Equestria since 2 or 3 days ago, I've already been hatching an crossover with the 2... but cause of how insane Sunset Overdrive is going to be as you will see in this video and images below:

This idea may be an hard one to pull off, seeing as how... PC (seeing as how you can fully pick how your character will look in Sunset Overdrive, lets just call him/her Player Character or PC for short) is super agile and very skilled at agile combat, so they don't wear armour.

This mean the most hardest parts to pull off would be any gunfights PC may get into, due to the habit of taking insane risks that would end up an normal person or pony, an body full of holes.

This is also the fact that the PC's guns, such as their normal looking AK, called The AK-Fuckyouup (And this coming from gamers who I have never knew to have swearing in their games) as a sort of "bottomless clip" how it works is, they don't need to reload, but they CAN run out of ammo, plus if you look at the video I linked, you can see how silly but powerful the PCs weapons will be.

Anyway, there is more info about this on a blog I made that mainly lists most of the problems I will have to overcome to pull this off

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1