Fallout Equestria: Crossovers 237 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
G-man64
Group Admin

The main thing with Animal Crossing is community, so just as Chuggaaconroy did in his LP for New Leaf

My co-author Alc4n4tor and myself want to get the fans involved in some aspects such as who's in the settlement, what we'll build, and other minor tings. But first things first whose leading and where are they doing so?

The first thing we need is the Mayor, we'll do a majority rules on species and gender, and the Town itself. So what's the settlement named and who will be the leader? Those are the first things we want to know from the fans.

this sounds interesting.
Oh and sweet another Chuggaaconroy fan.

G-man64
Group Admin

Alright another fan of a great LPer. Does his fandom actually have a name yet? I've been a fan since I started watching a couple years ago (Pikmin and Super Luigi Galaxy). Haven't missed a single day update. But that's for another place.

Do you have any ideas for the mayor and town as this was meant for?

I dont have an idea but i will think some up and then give you a list.

G-man64
Group Admin

Alright.

Is the town going to be in a desert, snowy region, mountains, forested? what is it?

G-man64
Group Admin

Probably just a formerly urban airea.

Ironvale
Magefield
Springhollow
I dont know what to do.....

G-man64
Group Admin

Alright. Thanks for the suggestions.

All hail the one and only Alc4n4tor! Hear me and obey!

Ok all, as it was said, me and G-man64 are writing a triple crossover. We will need fan-cooperation all the way. I'm hoping that one of us will be posting the link sometime.

The one and only,
Alc4n4tor

I have the name of the nearby city to be 'Thunder Neigh'. We will need the name of the town next.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12