Vent 127 members · 74 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I seem to get a lot of down votes on my stories, now this started in 2019 when I posted my first story, and some dude commented on it, and said some criticisms about the story, and what he didn’t like about it, but instead of taking it, and considering what he had said, as being good I pretty much told this man to fuck off and ever since then he and his “friends” have been targeting me and harassing me and down voting my stories, for no reason.

And then it even got worse because I joined this group on deviant art of disability pretenders they are basically people who fantasize having sex with disabled people which in my worldview is morally wrong, unless consent is obtained first, you are not allowed to have sex with a disabled person, or anyone for that matter.

I guess I just needed to vent because today for me is not very good day, I basically found a story where the description was entirely written in braille, which is just wrong, because only blind people and low vision people are supposed to use braille and never sighted people, unless they are learning to help the blind person, otherwise sighted people should not be using braille, it’s pretty much wrong, if you were not blind, don'tuse braille, as I said, unless you were helping somebody don’t use it.

So I basically called him out for it and he didn’t like that, so then his friend comes to my comment section and makes a joke about me which I do not understand and then I call him out for it and now I’ve disabled the comment section because I am done with these trolls.

I got here by accident while updating the feed. Out of boredom, I did a little research.
1) You say 2017, but your first story is 2019. And it's unlikely you deleted anything - that's the only story that has the rating turned off.
2) I found a conflict with two people in the comments (one of the comments you mentioned, you've obviously already edited).

You had a fight with one person in December 2023, and judging by the fact that you thank him on his profile page in February 2024 - the conflict is closed. He was the one who criticized your story directly.

The other person didn't say anything about your story at all (in fact, he said it wasn't bad). He said that you should correct your story description, for it is very weak.

He also wrote this:

And then there's your attitude about it. Posting in every group letting people you have a new story, and sending PMs to people like me instructing me to spread the word about it, won't help. If anything, it'll hurt your reputation, especially if it's already low.

This whole thing is a little weird.

I thought this was supposed to be a help group, I thought people came to vent here and get support.

Then again, maybe I misunderstanding what you’re trying to say, when I say 2017 that’s when I got here, I might have to edit that right?

Like I said, I got here in 2017, then 2018 I tried posting my first story which has since been deleted, and since deleted story somebody comment and say they didn’t like it and give me criticism, not the story you are referring to. Yes, I got criticism on that story as well. I was very passionate about that story and I did not like it that people attacked it and told me that I need to improve.

You know I’m starting to think, It was a bad idea coming here and post.

Well, then, I was wrong.
First of all, checking your story comments, I thought it was a rather ambiguous and murky case and you just wanted attention.
If it's as you say, I admit my mistake.

7953458 This is not a help group. It's a group for people who want to vent. It's nothing out of the ordinary if a member who wants to vent ends up venting about you.

If you came here for support, you may have chosen the wrong group.

Yes, you can say anything you want here, but the members can say anything they want in response as well.

Personally, I've always found you to be an intriguing person; you're very judgemental toward others, but you never direct that same judgment toward yourself. It's always obligations when it comes to others and it's always rights and privileges when it comes to you.

Yes, it is.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6