Nothing is Sacred 107 members · 160 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

In Both my stories, characters do get defiled, though not right off the bat, and they are not the main focus of the story. Can I still include them, or must the stories be completely focused on the defilement?

Reaps
Group Admin

2280470 The point of the group is to show off how pointless holding anything as sacred is. Defile away and put it here. Just put it in the right folders. :pinkiehappy:

Alright man! BTW, I sent you a message, and you never replied. You don't have to worry about it too much, it was just a simple request. I will be completely fine without it.

Reaps
Group Admin

2280520 I'm already looking the story over. Don't worry. :scootangel: I am everywhere. I have seen it. :pinkiecrazy:

OH derp. I get that way sometimes when people don't reply. It's just that feeling of not knowing there decision and all, you know?

Reaps
Group Admin

2280536 I know, trust me.

Oh, and BTW, Chapter 3 of When Shadows Bleed, Uncertainty, was just finished. I just published a few minutes ago.

Reaps
Group Admin

2280564 I shall look into this as well. You will have my overview when the time strikes my fancy and the gems tell me tis time to respond. :moustache:

xD THE GEMS OF TIME WILL TELL THY! :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10