Nothing is Sacred 107 members · 160 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Reaps
Group Admin

Title says it all. Let me know how things can be improved! A group led by one and one alone does not well improve.

Facade
Group Admin

Everything seems pretty ship shape right now but I'm always available if you ever need help. As I said in the other thread folder system is missing a few, but that's forgivable.

Facade
Group Admin

As a matter of fact I'm gonna do a surprise inspection. Right now :pinkiecrazy:. Let's see if I find any holes in the hull

Facade
Group Admin

Well everything seems good for now. You won't really need admins (or to improve anything or whatnot) until the group gets bigger. Either way I'll stick around. Call me maintenance man (or the janitor :rainbowlaugh:)

Reaps
Group Admin

2082172 I'll call you first admin for now. You show initiative, and I want to be prepared for the higher numbers, instead of rush to meet them. Also, I'm making a pets folder now and filling it up, and I made a spike folder, but he unfortunately gets put in the Supporting Characters folder. Sorry about that one.

Facade
Group Admin

It doesn't really matter where he's put. Although this little bugger >:moustache:< might disagree with your choice :rainbowlaugh:

Reaps
Group Admin

2082203 The mustache may be powerful, but my will shall not fall. Many principles I do not have, but those which I possess are not to falter. :yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7