Female Doctor Whooves 105 members · 18 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Okay here's the deal, we're going to be talking head cannons. Specifically, your head cannon on female Doctor/Professor Whooves. Whether it's a alternate universe or a separate dimension, or just a lucky regeneration, here is where you say it. Plz no flame wars just hoping for friendly debate. Alright y'all have fun now, ya hear

Professor Whooves is the Doctor's 13th regeneration.

1966111 FEMALE WHOOVES! YEAH....what's a head canon?

Well a head cannon is basically your personal belief on a subject basically a theory. For instance allot of peoples head cannons are that Celestia and Luna are gods while other (like me) belive they are more like long lived demigods. So what's your personal belief on how our Time Lord came to be a mare

1966111 i'd say just about any explanation can work, but i'd say that i prefer a full gender swapped version in that the doctor has always been female.

Personally I also lean more towards this line of thinking than any other

So just thoughts about what could be....SWEET!

For Example: Possible Companions Perhaps?:
R63 for me so.... Dusk Shine, Klutzy Hooves, perhaps Colgate, non-R63, since we know so little about her. Your turn!

1966325 Compainion Ideas: Octavia Melody, Trixie (No real reason why), or stay with Ditzy

Alkonium
Group Admin

I'd say Berry Punch, if one's doing a "Colgate as the Doctor" thing.
Given that it's been established in Doctor Who canon that Time Lords can switch gender via regeneration, I don't see why we can't just go with that.

1966562 the only evidence of that occurring is the doctor telling us

so as a general rule of thumb it's best to assume he's not telling the truth unless you know for a fact that what he's saying is true.
also i said any explanation can work so yes while i am not a fan of gender swap regeneration, that doesn't mean that i think it shouldn't be used.

We've talked about this "Colgate as the Doctor" head cannon of yours. And we've Killed it. No other way to say it. We've killed it and strengthened all of the problems with it. And as for my R63 reasons, is because I wouldn't mind seeing a male companion for once. They are more protective then women (no offence to you pegasisters, but we are dumb and protective of females, or those we think can't protect themselves. It's just in our nature.) AND they would present a different point of view, for the companions since Classic Who... also just think of the SHIPS! A WHOLE R63 SHIPYARD! :pinkiehappy:

Alkonium
Group Admin

Fair enough. As for a male companion in a non-Rule 63 setting, has anyone considered Caramel?

Hmm... well... as of now I can't think of much of a negative for having Caramel as a companion, besides that he is a work horse, who would probably prefer to stay on the farm. Plus some like to pair him with Applejack, so there would be no ship involved. Most people like to ship the companions, so it might not be a popular vote, but a very "outside the box" kind of thought that's for sure. Hmm.... I would suggest Big Mac but.... Oh! How about Time Turner for a strange male companion? Now I know what you're thinking, but this time he won't be a Doctor Who based version of Time Turner. This (I think) would make a good companionship for our non-R63 Universe with a Professor, because they both have similar interest. They both have a thinking for time, antiques, clocks, clothes (he does where a tie after all,) quantum physics, advanced machinery, and a (possible) sense for adventure. Plus, he is believed to have a high IQ, so he could be an companion who could be able to keep up with The Professor for once. (Or a COLGATE Doctor... because I know you might bring that up. :rainbowwild: )

Alkonium
Group Admin

1967860 Interesting idea. I've seen that sort of done by at least one tumblr blog. As for shipping, it seems more true to the spirit of both Doctor Who and My Little Pony to keep it platonic.

Hmm... yes I see what you mean.... (about the shipping anyway.) Just a theory honestly. I was thinking of making it like a sort of awkward attraction though. Like how a nerd who has no experience in love, or dating would try to ask out the girl of his dreams. Or perhaps a JitterbugJive Lovestruck Derpy kind of thing. Either way, I'm just a sucker for the nerdy romance. :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18