Science! in Equestria 508 members · 542 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I wanted to dress this place up a bit, and since Twilight was kind enough to give me admin status, I decided to go ahead and do so. You'll note that we now have both a group icon and a custom banner, both of which I hope you'll all enjoy. Gives the place a little more of its own identity, don't you think?

Twilight-the-Pony
Group Admin

Thank you for being a little less busy than me c:

But the banner is awesome.

Oh, can you please edit the group description and link the originals of the icon and banner, please?

~Twi

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

The source of the icon can be found here, and the core image of the banner is from here.
I should be able to do something with the group description later this evening, I think.

2451821 these are adorable! Did you make them?:pinkiehappy:

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I can't take credit for the icon other than scaling it down and making sure it was properly centered. (See my previous post for source art links.)

As for the banner, I took the princess fillies from that bit of source art, put 'em on the lanthanide/actinide section of a suitably large periodic table (that I had darkened for contrast), and did the captioning. So I can actually take a little credit for that one, yeah.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6